Black Creek Leisure Homes
Located in Stevensville, Ontario Canada
(3033 Townline Rd, Stevensville, ON L0S 1S1)
A community of ‘Young at Heart’ residents.
This site was created and is maintained for the benefit and enjoyment of these residents.
Foggy Morning photo by Britta Mell
About our Community
Black Creek Leisure Homes is an active Retirement Style, Gated Community located in a rural setting, with shopping, health facilities and recreation close by. We are owned and managed by Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities
- We are indeed fortunate to be situated within a kilometer of the scenic Niagara Parkway giving us quick access to boating, biking, historic areas, or just a leisurely walk along the pedestrian trail.
- Niagara Falls, one of the premier tourist destinations in North America is just a short drive away.
- Douglas Memorial Hospital in Fort Erie, Welland Hospital in Welland, and the Greater Niagara General Hospital in Niagara Falls are also nearby.
Within our Community we have:
- 2 pools, one indoor and one outdoor (salt water), tennis courts, shuffleboard courts (Indoor and outdoor).
- Our recreation centre is usually always in use for the many activities organized by our volunteer Activities Convenors.
- Some of the activities hosted there are the indoor pool (with change rooms), Billiard room, Library, kitchen, our Blue Heron Hall for large groups and our Robin Room for smaller groups.
Visitors are always welcome to our Home and General Contacts pages.
The remainder of our site is restricted to current residents.